SWC HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
PROTOCOLS FOR SWC CLUBHOUSE USE DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Our biggest obstacle to reopening the SWC Clubhouse is the COVID-19 pandemic. Reopening means that SWC will maintain and adhere to all guidelines that are mandated by the County of Marin and State of California. Our goal is to provide a safe environment for all members when they come to the Clubhouse.
The County still recommends the use of video-conferencing but attendance is allowed provided attendance is capped at 25 percent of a building’s capacity (or 100 people, whichever is fewer). Our building capacity per the Fire Department is 175 so we are allowed a maximum number of members of 44 (43.75). For this reason reservations will be required to attend all meetings and events until further notice.
Please review the following COVID-19 screening questions.
• fever- 100F or above
• new cough, shortness of breath, congestion, or runny nose (non-allergy related)
• muscle aches (except for a recent fall or muscle pull)
• shaking with chills
• sore throat
• sudden onset of loss of taste or smell
• In the past 14 days, have you spent more than 30 minutes with someone who is sick?
• Do you know if they were diagnosed with coronavirus?
• Have you traveled out of the state/country in the last 14 days?
If you have answered yes to any of the above symptoms or conditions, please refrain from coming into the Clubhouse until your symptoms have disappeared. If you have been around an ill person or out of state or country, please self-quarantine for 14 days prior to visiting the Club.
EXPECTATIONS AT THE CLUB
• Your temperature will be taken prior to entering the clubhouse.
• Face masks covering nose and mouth will be required at all times.
• Physical distance of 6 ft. from others will be maintained.
• Use of hand sanitizers will be utilized upon entering and frequently while there.
• Eating and drinking will be prohibited.
• No personal items may be left at the club.
COMMITTEE: Elizabeth Sutherland, Arliss Willis and Kim Huff