The Sausalito Woman’s Club is open to the public for all club events except for regularly scheduled business meetings.
In an article about the SWC and our historic Julia Morgan Club House
The Sausalito News edition of August 18, 1917 stated: “The site is thus a happy selection as it was Mrs. Robbins expressed desire that the clubhouse be used not only for club purposes but that it became a center for everything that would serve the pleasure and betterment of the people of Sausalito. The women of the Club earnestly hope that the clubhouse may become a real civic center. The auditorium will always be available for dances, entertainments, bazaars, lectures, public meetings etc.”
Please contact Kim Huff to change any contact information.